Monday, November 6, 2017

Room Tour

With the hurricane that came through at the start of the year, I got a little behind on posting. Here is a little tour of my classroom! It is still a work of progress and I still find myself moving things around on a daily basis, but I think it is coming along nicely.  Let me know what you think!



Here is the view from my door. I can't really complain, I think I have an awesome classroom!


This is my circle time area that I use with my little ones. And a close up of their visual schedule. They have gotten so good at using the schedule throughout our session! It helps keep us organized through the chaos that occurs on occasion!


This is my smaller table that I sit at with Pre-K-First grade.


I got these AWESOME visuals from Panda SpeechKiwi Speech, and Jenna Rayburn. My kiddos and I refer to these constantly! I find it so useful to have some easily accessible materials to use and refer back to.


 I bought this here from Amazon. I bought it a few years ago when I was teaching first grade as my exit ticket. I found a new use for it this year! The best part is that it has a few different overlays that you can easily switch out depending on what you are using it for. The kids LOVE it!


 I organize my materials for the week for Pre-K-First grade here. Once I make copies and prepare materials I just drop it in the basket for the groups that will be using it. On Friday's I make sure that the materials are organized and set for the following week so I can just grab and go!

Up on the top corner is my Cycles Toolkit that I got from Speech Musings. Another product that I use daily.


  Last but not least is my materials closet! No matter how hard I try, I just can't keep it organized! I definitely have my go to games that we tend to play more often, but it is nice to have options to keep sessions interesting.


 Hope you enjoyed the tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment